February 20, 2022
Here are the notes to Pastor Steve’s message for week #3 of “What Happy Couples Know” on Sunday, February 20, 2022. Feel free to print them and follow along during the message at 10:00 a.m on Facebook and YouTube.
Do you know what happy couples know? They put it all on God first.
All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.” 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:5-7
“Before you take it to them, take it to Him.” Andy Stanley
Peter’s wisdom for us:
● Be fully ___________ and fully ___________ with God.
● It’s time to start ___________ prayers.
“If God is big enough to handle your anxiousness, He’s big enough to handle your realness.”
What do happy couples know?
1. They know how to walk in ___________.
2. They know how to be ___________ with God.
3. They know to go to Him ___________ they go to them.
This week’s homework for personal growth:
● What is something that your Heavenly Father needs to hear from you?