September 11, 2022
Decisions, Decisions-Making Better Decisions September 11, 2022
Today’s main idea: How do I make better decisions?
The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty. Proverbs 27:12
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight Proverbs 3:5-6
How do I make better decisions?
1. By leaning into God’s wisdom ______________ and ______________.
2. By ______________ ______________ to God’s wisdom.
If you want to make wise decisions in your life, it means going to the Source of your life.
Wisdom is seeing what is next and doing what is best to be prepared for what’s next.
“God, give me strength to do wise, smart, holy, good things.” Kevin Myers-12 Stone Church
● “Hot-headed and careless.” (Proverbs 14:16)
● “Someone who speaks slander.” (Proverbs 14:16)
● “Someone who rejects the advice of others.” (Proverbs 12:15)
A prayer for wisdom:
“Lord Jesus, please give me the wisdom to know what to do and please give me the courage to actually do it.”
● Next Sunday is Friend Day at Turning Point Church. Who are you inviting?
● All of next’s Sunday’s details for Friend Day are at tpclive.org