September 4, 2022
Airplane Mode-Praying With Big Joy And Gratitude September 4, 2022
Today’s main idea; Pray with big ___________ and with big ___________.
Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
What does it mean to rejoice?
● To feel or show great joy!
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4
Truths about real joy.
1. The source is ___________.
2. The expression is ___________.
Real, long-lasting joy comes from your connection to and your communication with Jesus Christ.
Something to think about.
● What do people mostly see in me when life?
● Mostly joy or something else?
Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-17
Whatever you do, wherever you see, whenever you go, with whomever you say, pray continually.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. Ephesians 6:18
“Every activity must be carried on with a sense of God’s presence.” F.F. Bruce
give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
● This is not a ___________ of your circumstances nor a ___________on your experiences. Rather, it’s a___________ focused on Jesus in the middle of whatever you are facing.
1. What am I most joyful about or thankful for right now?
2. God, will you restore my joy and thankfulness?
21 Days Of Prayer
● This is the last week of 21 Days of Prayer. Whether you have been faithful every day, missed a step, or are just getting started, let’s finish strong together.