January 9, 2022
Here are the notes to Pastor Steve’s message for week #2 of “A Better Way To Live” on Sunday, January 9, 2022. Feel free to print them and follow along during the message at 10:00 a.m on Facebook and YouTube.
A Better Way Of Living-The Tension Of Time January 9th, 2022
The main idea for this series:
● God will use ____________ in your life to get the full ____________ of your life.
● Where am I experiencing the most tension in my life?
And you his son, Belshazzar, have not humbled your heart, though you knew all this, 23 but you have lifted up yourself against the Lord of heaven. 25 “This is the inscription that was written: mene, mene, tekel, parsin. 26“Here is what these words mean: Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end. Daniel 5:22-23, 25-26
Today’s focus: The tension of ____________.
1. God ____________ me and my time.
Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, Genesis 1:26
The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life. Job 33:4
The tension of time.
1. God created me and my time.
2. God has ____________ me and my time.
Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life,and the man became a living being. Genesis 2:7
“Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered—
how fleeting my life is (how frail my life is). 5 You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. Myentire lifetime is just a moment to you; at best, each of us is but a breath.” Psalm 39:4-5
1. Does my view of time honor ____________ or honor ____________ ____________?
2. What does my view of time lead me ____________ ____________?