Where you can play a part!
We are entering the final phases of our push towards the finish line of planting Turning Point Church. With that said, we need a team who is willing to put it all on the line. Here's what we are asking as we enter this final stretch of 35 days.
1. Serve! To consistently serve in 2 areas for the first 90 days of our launch. Think major and minor. What is one area I'd love to serve in and give my primary time to. That's a major. Think of an additional area that is not my best fit but I'm willing to help the team. That's a minor.
Action: Pick a place to serve today. Your major (#1) and your minor (#2). Where you can serve is below.
2. Shift it! Many of us have been participating with other churches during this stage of development. That's normal. Now we are at the point where it's time to shift our time, our efforts and our resources to support this mission together.
Action: Please take the steps to shift your personal attendance, sacrifice and generosity to ensuring the mission of Turning Point moves forward to reach lost people.
3. Show up! Your participation is critical now. Show up for the training times. Show up for the preview services.
4. Communicate it! Great teams talk to each other and never assume the other person knows what is going on. Let's make the effort to over communicate with one another.
Actions: Read your emails. Check out facebook for the latest updates. Respond regularly with 'I'm in' or 'I can't make it'.
5. Invite Them! We are at a point in the journey together where inviting our relationships to the launch team and the launch service are key and needed by everyone.
Actions: Begin to think and pray about who you can invite. Then invite them!
23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,
24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Colossians 3:23-24 (NIV)
Where can I play a part?
Set up/tear down team=A person on this team helps with the regular set up and tear down of the services. This will include unpacking, setting up and restoring items for the services.
Children's Ministry Team=This team provides for care and spiritual mentoring to the TPC-Kids.
Teacher-This person can creatively teach Biblical principles to kids in elementary or preschool.
Tech Team-This person helps run the technical aspects of a kids service.
Support Team-This person is a set of extra hands that pitches in where needed.
Small Group Facilitator-This person helps build relationships with the kids and facilitates a group.
Nursery Caregiver-This person provides nurture and care to our babies.
Check-In-This person helps us check in/out our kids safely to the services.
First Impressions Team=This team welcomes and helps regular attendees and guests have a great service experience.
Greeter-This person welcomes , gives directions and answer questions for our attendees.
VIP Team-This person serves at our VIP tent to make sure our first time guests are taken care of.
Food Hospitality-This person helps maintain our food and beverages area for our attendees.
Tech Team=This team helps the setup team specifically with the AVL items. They also test and run these items before and during the services.
Worship Team=This team is made up of vocalists and musicians who help lead worship during our weekend services.