Egg The City 2019
Here's how it works:
1. Grab a bag of eggs. Each bag has enough eggs to egg 15 people. If you want more than that, take more bags. Our goal is to egg 1,000 people this Easter!!!
2. How do I egg? We are asking you to drop two eggs wherever you egg. Each person you egg gets a two egg combination with one gold egg (with an invite in it) and one colorful egg (with candy inside).
3. Be creative! Where are some places and who are some people you could invite to Easter? How about on the doorstep? How about passing them out at work in each cubicle? Why not take a handful and give them to families at the soccer or baseball game? Who can resist an Easter egg?
4. Egg with others. You can egg your neighborhood with the kids. You can egg your business with a co-worker. Even getting together a few families to egg the baseball game could be really fun. Make it a time to build relationships with others and reach others in the community.
5. Pray! That may sound odd when it comes to eggs, but why not? Pray that each invitation you pass out is a tool for God to connect people to Him!
Now, if you don't see yourself as an 'egging' person, you can still invite others this Easter. Make sure you pick up our 4x6 Easter invite cards each Sunday and pass them out. We also have multiple online ways you can share graphics and invites with others.
Get this. Chances are someone will come if we simply invite them!
So, who will you egg? Who will you invite?